Evesham Police Department Online Report Form


  • The purpose of this site is to allow the Township of Evesham's citizens, customers or any victim of crime that occurred within the Township limits, to file police reports online.  After completing the necessary information you will be able to print the report for your records.

    If the incident you wish to report is an emergency, a crime in progress, or involves any type of injury please do not submit the report online and dial 9-1-1.  The loss or theft of prescription medication, narcotic or otherwise CANNOT be reported online.  For any incident that requires a police officer to respond dial the police non-emergency number (856) 983-1116.

    Before you proceed, you should be aware that it is a crime to make a false police report and all instances of false reports will be prosecuted. This online reporting system is only to be used to report a limited set of criminal incidents with very specific criteria, listed below.

  • Incident Type 



    Criminal Mischief

    The act of changing, modifying or defacing public or private property

    Graffiti, Knocking over mail box, throwing rock through a window, vandalisim, etc.


    A person who engages in alarming conduct or repeatedly committing acts with the purpose

    of causing alarm or seriously annoying another person 

    Harassing phone calls, personal threats, continous hassment that affects ones way of life. (Not involving domestic violence related issues)

    Identity Theft

    Obtaining someone else's personal identifying information and using it to obtain credit, goods or services.

    While you were in Evesham Township, someone has stolen you information like a credit card number or social security and uses that information without your authorization. A Township resident may report any identity theft here, no matter where the theft occurred.

    Lost Property

    When property if missing or lost.

    Property that is missing, ie. Leaving unidentifiable item in a restaurant, or missing from home.
    Motor Vehicle Accident

    A Motor Vehicle Accident without injury and damage, and is less than $500.00

    You have been involved in a minor fender bender and there is little to no damage.  Both drivers have agreed to exchange information and go on their way.  You then realize you need a report for insurance reasons.
    Property Damage

    Accidental damage to one's property.

    Property damage that requires a report for an insurance claim.  For example, Flood Damage, storm damage, damage caused by a contractor, that was not purposeful.

    Your property is taken without your permission and the property is under $200.00 in value.

    Property known to be stolen and missing may be recovered property and is not a theft.

Complaint Report

Personal Information

Spam capture please leave empty: